MyBlood 1.01 & 1.02


MyBlood 1.01 and 1.02 bring a some bug fixes and a revamped Translator Tool.

With the first feedback from we received from the MyBlood 1.0 release we wanted to fix some bugs that people bumped into. They are mainly related towards the import /export of a GEDCOM file functionality. Last week we also completed the revamp of the MyBlood Translator Tool which didn’t make the initial release.

We have integrated ‘Google Translate’ to make automatic translations of all available language pairs, and 1.01 also adds extra translations as a result.
Some people also asked the possibility to easily find text in MyBlood to translate, so we also added the find (filter) to enable this.

Last but not least we also added extra documentation in the Quick Charts.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s